If you are looking to save money on commercial lighting, one of the first steps you can take is to switch from traditional lighting options, such as incandescent or fluorescent, to LED. Many business owners are making this switch because LED bulbs can be safer, last longer, and save money and energy. Once you have installed LED bulbs, you can even take further steps to maximize their benefits.
LED lighting diffusers may be a great way to upgrade your current LED light fixtures. Diffusers often allow you to manipulate light in interesting ways and enhance the lighting you already have in place. This can be a creative way to give a space a particular atmosphere or even draw customers’ attention to specific areas.
2. Smart Bulbs
Another great way to optimize your LED lighting is to use smart bulbs. Smart bulbs can be totally customized and programmed to fit your needs. You can choose the color and brightness of each individual bulb, or even have your lights change according to music or the time of day.
3. Slim Bulbs
If smart bulbs are not exactly what you are looking for, you may consider commercial slim bulbs. These are typically lighter and have a lower profile than traditional LED bulbs.
4. Motion Sensors
Motion sensors can help you save even more money and energy with LED fixtures. They can be programmed so that lights only turn on when the sensor is triggered.
Similar to diffusers, reflectors can help you manipulate existing light to make the most of it. A reflector usually does this by reflecting and amplifying light from your LED bulbs and increasing the brightness of your fixtures.
Whether you are contemplating transitioning from traditional to LED lighting or looking to update your current LED lighting, NextGen LED can help you find a solution that will fit you and your needs. Call today to find out more about lighting solutions – (303) 804-2986.
LED lights have been around for a while. In fact, the first LED systems came out nearly 50 years ago. During that time, the technology has only gotten better. More businesses are starting to implement LED lights to great effect. There are several reasons why LED lights are still the best options for illuminating rooms.
LED lights always had an advantage over fluorescent lights in terms of longevity. In the past, many LED lights lasted for 50,000 hours. For fluorescent lights, that number was around 20,000 hours at best. These days, there are certain LED lighting systems that are capable of lasting up to 100,000 hours. That means it may be a couple decades until you need to replace your lights again.
You can get more than just an LED light and new light switch installed. These days, many LED options come with the same features as standard lightbulbs. One of those include programmable dimming. These lights can now also be controlled with a remote. LED lights can also come in a variety of colors, so if you want a particular room to be lighter than everything else, you can achieve that.
Greater Energy Savings
With the advent of more features with LED lights, there is also the potential to have more savings. When a property owner installs smart controls alongside the new lights, the energy savings can reach 80 percent compared with standard fluorescent lighting.
LED lighting has even entered the digital realm. People can now control the levels of LED lights through apps on their phones. This makes them even more convenient. Managers can control settings from anywhere in the building to ensure everything continues running optimally.
There are plenty of functional benefits to obtain from LED lights, and NextGen LED is here to help you get those benefits. Getting started is as simple as calling us at (301) 804-2986.
There are numerous benefits to installing LED lights around your business. As a business owner, you are missing out on a ton of benefits if you continue to delay the installation process. Some of the main advantages you will receive include:
• Energy Savings: LED lights use far less electricity than other types of lighting. You can also get greater efficiency out of the lights by obtaining directional lights.
• Longer Lifespan: LED lights can last as much as three times as long as regular bulbs. This means you can benefit financially for months and years to come.
• Improved Color Rendering: You can get better coloring in a room. This is great if you have a piece of art you want to display.
• Great Cold Weather Application: Other types of lighting have trouble operating in subzero temperatures. Depending on where you live, LED lights can give you the peace of mind your lights will always work no matter what.
• Better Switch-On Cycling: You can get your LEDs to come with various applications, such as automatically turning on when someone walks into a room.
• Eco-Friendly Applications: Since LEDs last longer than fluorescent bulbs, they are better for the environment.
• Enhanced Facility Management: For retail stores, the same lighting may not work at every section of the building. With LED lights, you can adjust the lights so that they work for the specific space.
• Greater Productivity: Good lighting is great for enhancing employee productivity. This is particularly helpful if people typically need to work overnight.
• Flexibility: LEDs work for almost any type of building. Any business in any industry can benefit.
• LED Rebates: You can take advantage of tax incentives by installing LED lights. Since they are good for the environment, the federal government encourages businesses to install them.
Great Lighting for Your Business
Get fantastic new lights for your business with the aid of NextGen LED. The number to call is – (301) 804-2986.